Monitoring & Managing Networks for Enterprises and Global Network
It is central to any organisation where businesses demand growth needs to control cost and efficient management of existing IT Infrastructure. IT infrastructure management is becoming complex over time needs to address few key-note challenges of budget, operational stability, security and human factors.
Servers and supporting IT elements are running 24/7 that needs monitoring to comply permissible operating temperature levels and workloads. Thousands of nodes from hundreds of vendors run different versions of hardwares, softwares and services needs quick support to avoid outages. Systems often exposed to internal and external threats needs to be monitored so that necessary and immediate corrective actions are takens on identifying malfunctions, failures and vulnerabilities. XNet Enterprises and Global is engineered to meet all current and future network challenges.
IT Infrasturcture Monitoring Features for Enterprises and Global Network
- Monitoring covers all layers of infrastructure including software, network, storage, memory, operating systems, database middleware security, applications etc. Monitor servers, VMs, network devices, and applications from a unified dashboard. Use historic data to plan for future multiple servers capacity needs. Track service-level performance trends for SLA compliance and reporting. The system can monitor and minimize vulnerabilities in distributed systems.
- ** 24/7 Network Performance Monitoring
- ** Root-Cause Performance Diagnosis
- ** Pre-Emptive Problem Detection and Alerting
- ** Easy Integration & Extensibility
- ** Secure Web-Based Architecture
- ** Multi-Tenancy and Personalized Views
- ** Complete Network Architecture Monitoring
- ** Monitoring Softwares & Applications
- ** Complete Report of Services node-wise
- ** Monitoring user's activities
- ** Uptime/Downtime status updates
- ** Real-time health metrics for all your systems
- ** Live-state Change and Event Tracking
- ** Complete Inventory Management Systems