XNet in IT & Industrial Networks Convergence
Over past decade the industry has emerged a drastic change in adopting new technologies both in manufacturing and corporate networks. Currently the convergence of IT and Industrial networks has given rise to generating enormous data which are used for monitoring and predictive analysis. XNet Systems bridges IT and Industrial machineries to respond & share electrical and electronic data into graphical study for performance and integrity.
More and more spohisticated machineries are getting connected to smart networks online for remote monitoring and control. XNet is designed to work in private networks without having to connect online for institutions where security is central to business.
XNet in IT & Industrial Networks Convergence : Features
- With the advent of Internet of Things sensors and actuators that play important roles to communicate data from Non-IT equipments through cloud over secure connections in almost all verticals such as energy, oil & gas, construction, logistics, marine, telecom, mining, manufacturing and so on.
- ** 24/7 Network Performance Monitoring
- ** Root-Cause Performance Diagnosis
- ** Pre-Emptive Problem Detection and Alerting
- ** Easy Integration & Extensibility
- ** Secure Web-Based Architecture
- ** Multi-Tenancy and Personalized Views
- ** Complete Network Architecture Monitoring
- ** Monitoring Softwares & Applications
- ** Complete Report of Services node-wise
- ** Monitoring user's activities
- ** Uptime/Downtime status updates
- ** Real-time health metrics for all your systems
- ** Live-state Change and Event Tracking
- ** Complete Inventory Management Systems